Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Words

So a week later I remember to actually pass on my photo comments for the book, I am lame. I went with song quotes since I wasn't thinking of anything on my own. My previous post has the pink potion high res. photo.


Fish Photo:

“Memory is like a long thread, circling the sky
Life’s ups and downs made me think love is deep but fate is short
You reappear; I see commitment
Promise between the sky and water”

-Never Exchange, Blue Bird Flying Fish

Giant Shadow Photo:

“I looked around
And you looked around
And soon we were there
Leading the charge of the wrong”


-          With the Dark, They Might be Giants

Headless Photo:

“I got away with murder last night in the parking lot
In cold blood I have murdered parts of us that we forgot”

-Nowhere Fast, Head Automatica

Fairy Photo:

“I've been waiting for you
And you've been coming for me
For such a long time now”

-I’ve Been Waiting for You, Pixies

Pink Potion Photo:

“Precious colours impress my soul
Light is all around me
A sense called peace
It fills me with satisfaction”

-Miracle, Magic Affairs

No comments:

Post a Comment